Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yamaha Gp1200 Engine Engine Compression

Carnival Venice

Before Venice Carnival 2011 begins, to put me in the mood for this waiting for me in a few weeks, I invite you to discover two videos of the carnival 2010. Then in March, will mine! Huge
are my feelings and my impatience to live two days with this comic fairy tale that I would have liked to share as the arm of a knight ... Regardless of solitude, my eyes will not know where to focus their attention, because I hope to see as much as possible and never forget any second spent in this place where the magnificence and grace of this period are so lacking in this modern century ...
Aspetti Venezia !!!!!!! Ando vederti presto !!!!!!! Here is a good opportunity to put my application in Italian, it will change me from the Arabic and English !!!!!!!


DannirLsne




destinationitalie  

0 comments:

Post a Comment