Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lab 4 Ap Biology Quizz

Kabyle Idir enchant Vitrolles

Yesterday evening, Saturday, February 12, 2011, with the presence of Algerian writer Yasmina Khadra, Idir has ignited the room Tent Kiffa in Vitrolles in the Bouches-du-Rhone, for two hours.
The room was full of seven hundred people from all communities and all ages.
The atmosphere was at its peak. People danced and sang in direct communion with this extraordinary artist, so close to his audience, so simple, so humble, so tender with her voice as by his wise words.
is in the atmosphere of dinghies, I'll let you discover, through my photographs and my videos, the sweetest of birthdays would have been offered in my 46 winters!
The shots are not very good, I was relatively far from the scene, which does not tarnish these moments of emotion along with my big boy!

© Sylvie Barbaroux

0 comments:

Post a Comment